Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April 14, 2015

3 day weekend... how was it? Give me a good story or something funny that happened this weekend. Go.

This weekend was pretty fun. Friday I had a game vs BVN. we beat the pretty good. After the game we went I went home and hung out with some friends. Saturday I had another baseball game and we also won that game. Right after the game I left for Manhattan Kansas to watch the K- State baseball game. They lost 9-0, but after the game we went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. After dinner we headed back to KC and I went to bed. Sunday me and Will Brennan got up and left for Manhattan again and they won, which means they won the series. We got home around 6 and some friends came over and we hung out all night. Monday I had practice at 3 and then I came home and did homework until 1;30 A.M. This weekend was very fun but also very busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment