Monday, January 12, 2015

January 12, 2015

Tell me about your weekend. What did you do? Upload a photo to your Google Drive and then insert the photo (or photos!) to your blog post to show me what all you did.



This weekend.... On Friday night I hung out with friends until the Blue Valley Tigers basketball game, after the tigers won I went home and hung out with my mom and we watched a movie. Saturday night I hung out with Will, Cole, Blake, and Jack and we went to dinner at Jose Peppers and than bounced around to different houses and hung out with a bunch of friends. Sunday I had a rec basketball game and i dropped 19 points and my team won 69-41. My game was at 2:30 and was over at 3:30 and at 5 o'clock I got baptized at the Church of the Resurrection. I went out to dinner afterwards and then went home and did homework and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment