Monday, January 26, 2015

Tobacco Health Hazards (use of tobacco)

Once you have selected an issue, create a new blog post and answer the following questions:

Without doing any research, what background do you currently have on this issue?
What do you want to know about this issue?
Why did you choose this issue? Had it effected your life? Is it something you are passionate about? Explain.

I know that tobacco can cause really bad health problem, such as mouth and throat cancer, lung cancer and can also harm others around you. I want to know how likely it is to get cancer if you are a regular user of tobacco and how many people die due to the use of tobacco. I chose this because my dad chews tobacco and it worries me sometimes. I am not very passionate about it but I know its harmful and I want to know just how harmful it is.













http://www.camelbackhealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Smoking-Lung-Cancer.jpg

http://www.nidcr.nih.gov/imagegallery/oralhealth/PublishingImages/OralCancerFig11High.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment