Thursday, January 8, 2015

January 8, 2015

Read this small newspaper clipping and then write a blog post about it. What are your thoughts? How does it make you feel? Do you agree? Disagree? Explain yourself.




 I think that this principal has a very strong outlook on what he believes. My thoughts are that not all teenagers do not think this way. Not all teenagers think there parents owe them fun, matter fact most teenagers try to stay away from there parents as much as possible because all they do is make them mad. This makes me feel as if i am being accused of something that i do not do. I do not think my town or my parents owe me anything so for this person to say this really isn't fair.  I do agree with this person somewhat and i think that if their is someone that thinks their town or parents owe them fun than they are wrong but i do not agree that all teenagers are like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment