Tuesday, February 10, 2015

February 10, 2015

Think about the quote above. What does this mean to you? How could this apply to your life? How could this apply to your school work? I would love to give you less work in class if it meant you were going to focus harder on the work. Do you think you would get more out of it? Would that work for you? Why or why not?


This means that you should work or do less things but you should do those things to the best of your ability instead of doing a lot of things with less effort. This could apply to my life in baseball. I only play one sport instead of 2-3 so that i can focus more on the one that means the most to me. This could apply to school work by getting less done but making sure that you do it perfect and the best that you can instead of doing a lot of things at once with just half the effort. I think if i got less work it would benefit me a lot more. I believe this because than i could devote all my time to just those certain few things and not feel rushed and pressured. I think the quality of my work would be much better because i could spend my time focused on one thing not four things at once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment