Monday, February 9, 2015

February 9, 2015

Tell me all about your weekend! I sure hope you have photos to share.

On Friday I had some friends over to my dads and we just hung out there and watched movies and stuff like that. I fell asleep pretty early and had a friend stay the night also. Saturday I got up early and I went to breakfast. I hung out with my friend and we went and worked out and than showered and went to see american sniper. The movie got over at 12:45 so I took all my friends home and I went back home. Sunday was very busy, I got up early and went coyote hunting. Next I went and hit up at Blue Valley West outside on the field. I had a rec game at 6:30 and I scored 22 points. I came home and ate and we rented a movie called the equalizer and I fell asleep half way through. It was a pretty fun weekend overall.

This is a picture of the movie screen while seeing American Sniper

No comments:

Post a Comment