Thursday, February 5, 2015

February 5, 2015

You haven't had a chance to tell me about your Sweetheart weekend yet - tell me about it now! Include photos if you have them. Even if you just laid around on the couch and watched Netflix, tell me all about it.

Sweetheart weekend was actually pretty boring. Friday night I had some friends over that went to Saint Thomas Aquinas and we just hung out and got in the hot tub, and went to eat later that night and then came back and they left around 12:30. Saturday I went to lifetime and played basketball and worked out and did not go to sweetheart. I had a baseball meeting from 4-6 and then the same friends came over Saturday night but didn't leave till a little later this time. Sunday i woke up around 2 watched the Super Bowl and then got in trouble so i went to bed. Lastly i got up Monday morning and came to lovely Blue Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment